Terms & Conditions
General Conditions of Sale:
Availability: All products are subject to availability. It is the responsibility of the customer to check availability and pricing on all items, colors, before placing an order. Estimated ship dates and product availability will be confirmed on order confirmation.
Orders: All orders must be submitted in writing by purchase order via fax, mail, or electronic mail. Orders, samples and/or sales tools may be requested on this site or by e-mail to Info@matrix-z.com. When placing your order Please specify ITEM CODE, COLOR and QUANTITY on order. A standard of 10% extra is recommended to avoid shortages due to cuts and or waste on the job. An order confirmation will be sent to review order accuracy. Changes after approving order confirmation may cause delays in shipment and/or additional charges. When receiving shipment, it is the customer’s responsibility to check the shipment and report any shortage, damage, or discrepancies.
Back orders: Back order items will be shipped as available unless otherwise canceled by the purchaser. Please specify when ordering if no back orders will be accepted. Unless otherwise directed, we will use our own discretion to cancel back orders of minimal value.
MINIMUM ORDER REQUIREMENTS: Some items may be subject to minimum order requirements.
Price Changes: We reserve the right to change prices without notification.
Deliveries: All sales are FOB Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Standard shipping is ground via Federal Express, UPS, or other standard carrier. A base delivery charge will be quoted at the time of order and is not guaranteed. Regardless of who arranges for the transportation from our warehouse to the delivery location, at delivery, the risk of loss of all merchandise shall pass to the buyer.
Returns: Although special handling and care will be taken to insure your products are packaged properly, damage may incur at time of shipment and must be reported to the carrier by the purchaser. No returns or order changes are accepted without written authorization and a return authorization number provided by the seller. This number must be attached to products when returning to the factory. All returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee and must be regularly stocked items. No returns on special order items, color tints, or open crates/boxes. Damaged material will not be credited. Authorized returns must be returned freight prepaid. You must be the original purchaser and be able to provide proof of purchase when making a claim. All returns must be packaged in original shipping carton. Any materials arriving freight collect will not be accepted. Product Representation and Basis of Sale: No agents or representatives are authorized to make any representations of exceptions to terms of sale concerning the products unless confirmed in writing. Site de rencontre sérieux
Payment and Terms: Payment shall be made in United States Currency via check or wire transfer. All major credit cards are accepted. Credit cards are accepted that are drawn on United States Banks. All prices quoted are valid for 30 days. All prices exclude Florida Sales Tax. Sales tax will be charged unless a Florida Annual Resale Certificate for Sales Tax is on file at Matrix Z, LLC for shipments in Florida. All orders are required to be prepaid prior to shipping. COD orders are not accepted.
Matrix Z, LLC does not guarantee results from use of such products or other information herein; no warranty, express or implied is given including without limitation, warranties of fitness or merchantability with respect to these products. As government regulations and use conditions may change, it is the buyer’s responsibility to determine the appropriateness of these products for specific end uses. Please inspect all products before use or installation. ALL CLAIMS MUST BE MADE IN WRITING WITHIN THREE (3) DAYS [72 HOURS] HOURS OF RECEIPT OF SHIPMENT. No claims will be allowed after the products have been used or installed. Actual product installation guarantees are made directly by the tile installation companies. Purchaser further understands that manufactured tile or shell products are subject to variations in technical specifications due to variables in the raw materials and production process.
- Matrix Z’s products incorporate natural shell or other natural aggregates that enhance its quality and natural appearance. Shading, color variation and aggregate variation is a natural and expected occurrence and is not a defect. The product is not guaranteed for evenness of color and may not be the exact shade anticipated. The shade and color may vary over time. No guarantee of exact color is made.
- SeaStone Fossil collection; slabs; or other special cast designs unlike our standard line are processed manually and are subject to color/texture or other variations due to the production process.
- Test results on specific tile may vary from actual test results.
- Our products are supported by brand name national companies who provide installation and aftercare products to the Industry. Sealers are recommended to prevent staining (see installation and care sections).
- SeaStone exposed fossils or fossil imprints may manifest voids and on occasion hairline separations between these fossil imprints which may be visible occurring on the surface of the product and along its edges. These voids and/or minor imperfections enhance the natural quality and appearance of the product and shall not be considered a defect or failure.
- Some SeaStone products are designed to contain sea shells from outside our region such as abalone, conch or mother of pearl. These particular shells are not fossilized therefore we cannot guarantee the shell material themselves against changes in color or brilliance due to UV light or other natural occurrences.
- Product sizes shown will be slightly smaller or larger than stated due to manufacturing process.